Friday, April 11, 2008

I <3 Commenters

I ran across this great quote on a lyric website. People comment on what they think the song is about. It's so great because I was reading this one quote and I thought to myself, "Wow, this is a great comment...profound, intelligent, very positive" Here is the first part:

"I think it's about getting lost in the details of life. Sometimes it's just about living life and trying to be happy in the moment. Planning the perfect career or perfect marriage is temporary, all passions fade. Mother Nature is timeless, she doesn't care about your petty life..."


And then he pulls 180 and completely slaps ya in the face with:

"...Eh maybe, could be about a girl...I sure as hell hope not, no bitch ever brought me happiness."


I couldn't stop laughing. Great, simply great!

No comments: